About Ruta Verde
Ruta Verde Tours is a tour agency established in 2006 in the Bolivian tropical city of Santa Cruz de la Sierra. The company was founded by a Dutch-Bolivian couple who wanted to share the beautiful Bolivian treasures with the rest of the world.
We have offered a great variety of tours with Dutch efficiency since 2006. Whatever your interests may be, we can provide you with a personalized trip you will never forget.
We offer nature, adventure- and culture based excursions in one of the most beautiful, diverse, and fascinating countries in the world: Bolivia!
Please check the tours section in our webpage for a complete list of our tours.
Reasons to choose Ruta Verde:
- We offer fast and friendly assistance starting from the minute you first contact us.
- We speak English, Dutch and Spanish.
- We love our work and it shows through our guests’ comments. We are recommended in the latest editions of the travel guides Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Footprint, Routard and The Amazon.
- Check our positive reviews on Tripadvisor. In 2019, for the 9th year in a row, we received our certificate of excellence from Tripadvisor. It shows our dedication and attention to detail in maintaining high quality tours year after year since 2006.
- Our client welcome centre is located in the heart of old downtown Santa Cruz and very easy to reach. We suggest to contact us in advance by e-mail so we can guarantee tours availability.
- We love Bolivia and value the opportunity of showing it to you. We work hard to make sure you return home with wonderful memories of Bolivia.
- We work with many local communities throughout the country and celebrate the fact they get involved, and therefore, benefit from the tourism development.
- We are careful to ensure that local staff receives a fair rate for their services.
- We are an animal-friendly tour operator. Tourism has the potential to destroy wildlife communities or to save them. Make sure you are doing the latter.