Ruta Verde Tours processes your personal data with care, we attach great value tot the protection of your personal data in order to ensure your privacy.
Ruta Verde Tours complies with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we will process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they have been provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy statement.
We do not provide your personal data to other parties, unless this is required for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
Where we obtain your personal data from
We obtain your personal data directly from you, for instance when you fill out the contact form on our contact us page of our website, purchase a tour service from us or communicate with us. You voluntarily provide personal data to us.
Processing of personal data
We collect and/or pass on the following data to our suppliers:
When you have not yet purchased any tour service:
- Name, e-mail address and the details of any query or correspondence we receive from you. We use this data only to deal with your queries.
When you have already purchased the relevant tour service(s):
- Personal details including name, date of birth and e-mail address: we use this data for administrative purposes and only pass it on to our suppliers if it is related to the booking order given.
- Emergency telephone numbers and/or e-mail addresses: we only provide this information if specifically requested by a supplier and use it, for example, in case of any emergency during your trip.
- Medical condition and dietary restrictions: this data will be passed on if this is necessary for the execution of the trip.
- Passport details: these details will only be passed on to our suppliers and airlines that require them.
We will only retain your personal and contact information for as long as we have a reason to, as set out above.
Other than the personal data set out above, and based on our legitimate interest in optimising our marketing activities, increasing user satisfaction and sales, we may use statistical information and log data linked to your browsing session on our website. For instance, number of visits to a our website, or how visitors have navigated through our website, without keeping log information that is attributed to you.
Provision to third parties
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to those who have a need to access it in order to carry out their duties. We will only share the information you provide with us if it is relevant to our partners both in the EU and outside the EU. Other regulations and laws may apply outside the EU. Ruta Verde Tours is not responsible or liable for this.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless required and permitted to do so by law.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the above requests.
If we may process your personal data on the basis of your given consent, you always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy statement, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please use the details found on the “Contact Us” section of our website.